Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Springspiration

  



The windy weather is inhibiting me from switching my fall/winter wardrobe to spring. I found a few outfits for inspiration to help with the transition.
I have a few colored jeans which are very trendy right now but I don't want to stop wearing classic blue jeans.

the first outfit.
A pop of color is very popular this spring. Be on the lookout for bright blazers and jeans! But always pair it with neutral pieces such as classic blue jeans and/or a white tee. I also like that this look incorporated a distressed brown leather bag for fall and transitioned it for a spring look.

the second outfit.
I have red suede shoes similar to the pair in the picture and dark blue jeans. I figure I can pair it with a dark long sleeve blouse I have. It's a perfect outfit for in-between weather

 
the third outfit:
 I really like that tweed jacket! They can be quite pricey so I am on a mission to find a similar style so I can pair it with my jeans for a classic spring look.

No comments:

Post a Comment