Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Artist Spotlight: Anna Razumovskaya


"Praying For Love"
"Flirting With A Violin"
"Giro"
"Solo"
"Sounds of Time"
"Hold This Moment 4"

I came across these painting by Anna Razumovskaya from a random image search of violin paintings I 'condcuted' on Pintrest. I followed it to the artist's website
 www.anna-art.com and was completely blown away. I have been a huge fan of impressionism and romanticism art since I was little.
(Fun fact: I picked Monet's Water Lillies to be my theme for my room when I was five).
I loved everyone of her paintings and immediately envisioned a few of them on my wall. I particularly like the paintings with the violin because I have a classical music background.

Anna Razumovskaya graduated from Russian State University For Arts. After she studied art in Germany, Belgium, Holland. She had personal exhibitions in New York, Paris, Toronto, Amsterdam, Antwerp and Berlin. There are many of Anna's works in private collections in the USA, Canada, Austria, Holland, France, United Kingdom and Australia.

Incredible paintings its a modern twist to impressionism with abstract elements.
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment