Monday, March 19, 2012

Time For Sunshine



Blouse: Zara
Jeans: J Brand
Chain: Vintage
Sunglasses: Coach
Aristotle Bike from Urban Outfitters

The weather has been great these past few days. I feel like frolicking in a meadow! If only I were near a meadow... 
My class ended early today, so I took the opportunity to go for a walk in my neighborhood.  I needed some real Vitamin D. Grass is becoming greener. The flowering dogwoods and cherry blossoms are blooming (so pretty). I'm glad spring arrived early because sunshine just puts everyone in a happier mood. Some miserable people I know at school had a smile on their face today.  What a pleasant surprise!
It's a beautiful day to go out and do something outdoors. Go for a walk or ride a bike. People don't get out much anymore. Some are stuck behind a computer at work and some are too lazy to buy their own groceries so they are delivered groceries from the supermarket. It's ludicrous. The outdoors has fresh air, go get some! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment